Travel the World in 55 Acres
Escape to a unique urban oasis of extraordinary beauty at San Francisco Botanical Garden, showcasing more than 8,000 different kinds of plants from around the world.
Adults - Weekend
Youth & Seniors
(Ages 12-17 and 65+)
Children (Ages 5-11)
Toddler (Ages 4 and under)
(2 adults and all children under 17 residing in the same household)
Garden Members &
San Francisco Residents
(with proof of residency)
Enjoy Garden Programs at Home & Onsite!
The Garden is Open and Onsite Programs are Beginning to Return!
Golden Gate Park
1199 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94122
near the corner of 9th Ave. at Lincoln Way
Friend (North) Gate
at MLK Jr. Drive off the Music Concourse
(Open Weekends Only
Use Main Gate Weekdays)
- Wed, Apr 21https://sfbg.secure.force.com/ticket/#/even
- Recording Now AvailableZoom
- Recording Now Availablehttps://www.sfbg.org/at-homeRecording Now Availablehttps://www.sfbg.org/at-homeDr. Coffey shares her perspective on the global Magnolia conservation effort in which San Francisco Botanical Garden (SFBG) is playing a significant role. Ryan Guillou, SFBG Curator, will discuss the exciting partnerships that will preserve and perpetuate San Francisco Botanical Garden’s unique Magn
- Tues, Weds, ThursSan Francisco Botanical GardenTues, Weds, ThursSan Francisco Botanical Garden, 1199 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USAVolunteers and staff have worked hard to get the Children's Garden back into shape to welcome families, and we've come up with a new program model to allow us to share the Garden safely with you. Pre-registration required.
- Recording Now Availablehttps://youtu.be/xzo9QCbk92cRecording Now Availablehttps://youtu.be/xzo9QCbk92cConserving the world’s plants depends on partnerships. Join the Garden’s curator, Ryan Guillou, as he shares his experiences partnering with Botanic Gardens Conservation International, and his trip to Kenya to help preserve its endangered flora.
- Sat, Apr 03https://sfbg.secure.force.com/ticket/#/even
Learning & Engagement
Become a Member
Explore membership opportunities and how to experience all the Garden has to offer with special benefits throughout the year.
Help inspire people of all ages to cherish, understand, and protect our planet's beauty